Peggy and The Girls welcome you to "Peggy's Heirlooms of Tomorrow" quilt Shop. We are conveniently located ½ mile west (three stop lights) of I-75 at exit #350, in Ocala.
Our new 3400 sq.ft. store is located in the new "Market Street" mall and is just 2 doors down from "Panera Bread".
Join us for one of our great classes or just come in for a "fabric fix"!
See you soon.
Peggy, Sue, Mary, and Doris
Olivia sewing cabinet and chair.
- Open: 64" w x 19-3/4" d x 30" h
- 2 position mechanism allows you to sew flat bed or freearm
- Cute vintage gingerbread design will make her a focal point in your room
- 2 drawers & 2 cubbies for storage of all your sewing notions and machines
- Wide table surface provides plenty of work room left and right of machine
- Ample leg room allowing for comfortable center needle sewing
Entering in the door through the Arbor.
Peggy welcoming everyone.
Our Handi Quilter area.
Our Baby/Children's area.
Our Batik fabric area.